To All of Our Patients/Friends,
In an effort to support national pursuits to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice is taking steps to help ensure your health and well-being and that of our community.
Things will look different when you come to your appointment. Please review our current protocols.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Our office will contact you beforehand to confirm your appointment and ask you some screening questions.
- We request that you thoroughly brush your teeth at home before coming to your appointment.
- The office A/C will feel cooler. Please dress accordingly.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE BUILDING:
- Please contact the office at 206-524-5700 and let us know that you have arrived. We will let you know if we are ready for your appointment.
- If you did not arrive by a personal vehicle then proceed to the office and wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
ONCE YOU ARE IN THE OFFICE:
- After your temperature is taken and hands are sanitized, you will be escorted from the reception area to the treatment room by a member of our team. Your hygienist will be waiting at the treatment room for you, wearing an approved face mask, face shield, gloves and isolation gown/scrubs.
- The cleaning will be done with hand scalers only. There will be no rubber cup polishing or ultrasonic / “cavitron” scaling.
o Note: The hygienists will be working hard to remove the plaque and tartar from your teeth, particularly under the gumline.
- Significant or heavy stains on your teeth may not be completely removed at your cleaning appointment at this time.
We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up-to-date regarding our plans and infection control protocols.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. We can be reached by phone at 206-524-5700 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will respond as soon as we can.
Dr. Gary Bell and Staff